Japanese Ginko leaf fabric red
(€ 7.08 per meter = 2 units)
A sturdy cotton with a dark red print of the leaves of the famous Japanese Ginko tree. This Japanese walnut tree is worshiped as a god in Japan. The Ginko symbolizes immutability, hope, love, magic, timelessness and longevity. Important elements in Japanese culture.
- Composition: 100% cotton
- Features: lightweight cotton
- Pattern repeat hxw: 10,5 x ∞ cm
- Pattern Size: The small leaf with stem is 2,5 cm long
- Width: 140 cm = 54 inches
- Length: 50 cm = 0.54 yard per ordered unit
- Weight: 123 g / m2
Price per meter = 1,09 yard (2 units) € 7,38 - 4% = € 7,08
Buy more save more !
The rising discount will be deducted from the cart.
For shipping cost see our faq
Shipping within 48 hours on working days
A member of Webwinkelkeur
- Main color
- Fabric type
- Cotton with print
- Washing instructions
- Machine wash up to 30 ℃ with similar colors and iron warm. Do not tumble dry.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: